Sorry I have not posted in awhile!!! I have been busy!! Here are some pictures of this squirrel that REALLY wanted my bird seed!! It was about a hour until he finally he got the hole thing and took it with him.
I like your blog!! Those pics are SO funny!!! A squirrel tried to do that at our house once, but our dogs caught him! :(.............My dad got it away from him though! :)
I love the snow! I love to spend time outside with my dogs. I love Christmas time!!! I love all animals!!! I even like bugs a little!!!!!! I love dancing And I love saying love don't ask why!!!
LOL! Funny!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog!! Those pics are SO funny!!! A squirrel tried to do that at our house once, but our dogs caught him! :(.............My dad got it away from him though! :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
are dogs do that too. but that time that I took the pics they were taking a nap! so that is good!!
ReplyDeleteSarah